What are some of the most common skin and coat problems in domestic pets?
Skin and coat problems are very common among domestic pets and appear to be on the increase. They include:
- Skin odors
- Allergic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Hair loss
- Puppy acne
What are the causes of skin and coat
Toxins are routinely eliminated through the skin, and skin and coat problems can often indicate a number of underlying concerns including toxin overload, anxiety, thyroid problems and a compromised immune system.
Other causes of skin and coat problems include:
- bacterial and fungal infections;
- fleas (some pets develop a hypersensitivity to fleabites)
- dietary allergies
- allergies to certain irritants (e.g. commercial pet shampoos)
What is Skin and Coat Tonic?
PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic contains a combination of especially selected herbs, nutrients and biochemic tissue salts known for their tonic and healing effect on the skin and hair.
Whether your pet has a chronic or acute skin condition or whether he just needs a bit of a help after a bout of illness, PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic will quickly help to restore shine and health , as well as healing most chronic and acute skin conditions.
PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic is also a benefit for 'show pets' who need a 'beauty boost' before competitive events.
How has Skin and Coat Tonic helped others?
“ We really want to thank you for a great product which works well to bring the shine back to our cat's fur and also helps her in other healthy ways. We will certainly follow your advice and use the capsules every few months as a 'top up' to keep her in top health. ”
—Zelda and Mick.
“ I can recommend your products to anyone who wants a healthy alternative for their animal with a problem. I had given up on the 'natural remedies' that I wasted my money on so many times, but I have never ever come away from your products feeling disappointed. My latest purchase of your Skin and coat tonic also lived up to your great reputation and I have recommended you to many of my fellow animal lovers who are just as happy. Thank you! ”
“ A combination of Pet Skin and Coat Tonic and the LiverAid has made a huge difference to the overall condition of my husky who has always had a problem with eczema and scratching due to her thick coat. I am trying the Flatulence Preventer next as we seem to have a problem with that too. Thank you for your help and speedy advice in my times of need! I am recommending your website to all of my friends! ”
What are the Ingredients?
Contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
- Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. Well known for its positive effect on urinary tract conditions, this medicinal herb is also an effective tissue healer due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy and strong skin, bones, claws and fur and is the main component in all connective body tissues including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord.
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) contains bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may decrease high blood pressure due to its diuretic properties.
- Arthrospira platenis (Spirulina) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains high concentrations of protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been medicinally used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years as a tonic to boost energy, relieve arthritis, enhance liver functioning, improve resistance to disease and all round systemic health.
- Fucus vesiculosis is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Regular use will also improve skin and coat condition.
- Kalium Sulphate (Kali. Sulph.) is a biochemic tissue salt that is essential for distributing life giving oxygen throughout the body and keeping cell membranes in peak health. Kali. Sulph also helps to clear eczema and fungal infections of the skin, helping to normalize and cleanse skin at the cellular level.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Skin and Coat Tonic?
Presented in convenient capsule form, Skin and Coat Tonic may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
For a quick 'beauty boost' an occasional 2 - 3 week course is recommended.
For 'run down' pets or those with chronic skin conditions, a 6 week course would be more beneficial.
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
NOTE: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
A two to three week course should begin to show results in the healthy pet, while those with chronic skin conditions or weakened systems after illness should respond within 3 - 6 weeks.
With regular use, your pet should also begin to show an improvement in health and vitality due to the high nutritional value of this remedy.