Orbax (orbifloxacin) is a broad spectrum antibiotic used in cats and dogs to treat infections caused by susceptible bacteria.
Orbax is a synthetic broad spectrum antibiotic belonging to the class of fluoroquinilone carboxylic acid derivatives; it is used to treat urinary tract infections (UTI) in dogs and skin and soft tissue infections in dogs and cats.
· Once-a day dosing for better compliance.
· Approved for use in both cats and dogs.
· Flexible dose range for treatment in accordance with the clinical severity of the condition.
· Broad spectrum bactericidal activity for high first-treatment cure rates.
· Color coded tablets for simplified dosing instructions.
· E-Z Break scoring for breaking larger sized tablets without a pill cutter.
· Low protein binding level.
Orbax is a broad spectrum antibiotic used in cats and dogs to treat infections caused by susceptible bacteria. It is available as 22.7mg and 68mg scored tablets. The usual dose in dogs and cats is 1.15-3.5mg/pound by mouth every 24 hours. Use with caution in young, growing animals as well as pregnant or nursing animals. Do not give with food. (sold per tablet)